The 99 files presented here contain 21 cm HI emission contours around 98
Super Nova Remnants (SNR) in the
- V coordinates.
These contours were obtained with North and South sectors of the
RATAN-600 radio telescope  with one dimensional resolution of 2' and
with equipment of Secondary Mirror N2 [2, 3].
SNR's were selected mainly from the List of Green (2001)  and from some
other papers with angular diameters more than 10' and morphological type
in continuum emission - S (shell).
Four files each contain two objects (these objects have near declinations).
Four objects have two or three files because these objects have large
Besides four SNR's with exeptionally high angular
diameters (Cygnus Loop, SNR near
Cyg, S 147 and HB3) were reduced and published separately [5, 6, 7, 8].
Each picture was obtained as the result of averaging of three observations
with velocity band of 6.3 km/s and r.m.s. of antenna temperature fluctuations
of 0.2 K.
Antenna temperature scale is presented from the left on each picture.
Transition to the brightness temperature and calibration procedure are
described in the paper . Spectrometer channel numbers are indicated from
the left near each curve and LSR velocities are indicated from the right.
In the process of data reduction the extended HI emission
background was substructed from each curve.
This background may contain from:
The thick vertical lines denote each SNR in the continuum radio emission
from the summary of Trushkin [10 ].
- a) unresolved details,
- b) emission of structureless medium,
- c) large scale HI structures and
- d) stray radiation in the antenna.
Catalogue of HI_SNR
- 1. Esepkina N.A. et al. Izv. Spets. Astrophys. Obs., 11, 182, (1979).
- 2. Il'in G.N. et al. XXVII Radioastron. Conf. Abstracts, SPb, IPA, p.128, (1979).
- 3. Alferova Z.A. et al. Izv. Spets. Astrophys. Obs., 23, 89 (1986).
- 4. D.A.Green, CDS Cat, VII/227 (2001).
- 5. Gosachinskij I.V., Bull. SAO, 49, 20 (2000).
- 6. Gosachinskij I.V., Astr. Letters, 27, 233 (2001).
- 7. Gosachinskij I.V., Astr. Letters, 28, 303 (2002).
- 8. Gosachinskij I.V., Astr. Letters, 31, 179 (2005).
- 9. Venger A.P., et al. Izv. Spets. Astrophys. Obs., 14, 118, (1981).
- 10.Trushkin S.A., The supernova remnants (SNR.s) radio maps ...